To prevent obstruction or inconvenience to the public in connection with the TATA Steel Kolkata 25K on 16.12.2018, all classes of vehicles and all kinds of traffic including pedestrian traffic for the city of Kolkata will be regulated in the manner prescribed below :-
- Red Road will be closed to vehicular traffic from 22.00 hrs on 15.12.2018 to 13.00 hrs or till completion of the run on 16.12.2018.
Following roads will be closed to vehicular traffic from 04.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs or till completion of the Marathon on 16.12.2018:-
- Mayo Road (west bound)
- New Road
- Casuarina Avenue
- Khidderpore Road
- Lovers Lane
- Hospital Road
- Dufferin Road
- Outram Road.
Traffic will be regulated/restricted from 06.00 hrs till completion of run on the following stretch of roads on 16.12.2018 :-
- Judges Court Road (from Kalighat Bridge up to Alipore Road crossing)
- At Grade Road to AJC Ramp (from Hastings crossing to Zeerut Island)
- Zeerut Bridge
- Belvedere Road
- R R Avenue (from Netaji Statue upto Kingsway crossing)
- Kingsway (southern flank)
- Strand Road, Eastern Flank
- Hazra Road (from Kalighat Bridge upto Hazra crossing)
- SPM Road- DPS Road, Western Flank (from Hazra crossing up to Golf Club Road).
- South bound vehicles of Old Court House street may be diverted through Esplanade Row (East) / R R Avenue - J L Nehru Road / Mayo Road.
- South bound vehicles of Strand Road may be diverted towards East along Kingsway, R R Avenue, Mayo Road for their southward journey.
- North bound vehicles on S.P.M. Road may be diverted towards Pratapaditya Road and Abdul Rasul Avenue.
- Tram services along Khidderpore Road / Dufferin Road / Hazra Road / S.P.M. Road / Judges Court Road will be suspended from 05.00 hrs to 13.00 hrs on 16.12.2018 or till the Marathon is over according to the direction of traffic police on duty.
Vehicular traffic may also be diverted/regulated/restricted on the following roads along the line of route of the Marathon as and when considered necessary by the traffic police on duty.
- R R Avenue – Kingsway – Strand Road – St Georges Gate Road – Hastings Crossing – AJC Bose Road – Belvedere Road - Alipore Road – Baker Road – Judges Court Road – Hazra Road – SPM Road – DPS Road – Prince Anwar Shah Road - Golf Club Road – D L Khan Road.
- Vehicular traffic may also be diverted from any of the arterial roads and feeder roads by the traffic police on duty as and when considered necessary in the interest of the public on the aforesaid date and time mentioned above.