ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES
Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned in the application form prior to submitting your application. Confirmation of applications received will be subject to the Entry rules and guideline given herein.
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or a downloadable form, from the event website to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes given in this form. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the 25K Run category, only individual application will be accepted for the 25K Run. One representative can submit application forms for maximum 5 individual runners for 25K Run category.
- Group entries will be accepted for the Open 10K Run. However, please note for collection of running number bibs, all confirmed participants of the Open 10K Run, whether applied as an individual or through a group, needs to come personally at the Get Active Expo to collect his/her running number bib.
- Where any discrepancy is found in the application and documents submitted, the same will not be accepted.
- We recommend participants of Champions with Disability be accompanied by an attendant on race day. The attendant is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as “Attendant of _______ (name of champions with disability participant)”. No application fee is charged for the attendant.
- Entries not accepted: Participation in the event is subject to entry confirmation. Where your entry is not confirmed for any reason, the entry fees paid by you will be refunded on or before 15th January 2019. An amount of Rs. 150 will be deducted as processing charges. You will be required to provide your bank details on a link provided by the Event’s Registration team. Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event’s Registration Team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post 30th December 2018.
- Application status: Post 07 working days of registrations closure, individual applicant is required to go online and check his/her application status. In case of group entries (Open 10K, Ananda Run / Sr. Citizens’ Run / Champions With Disability race categories) , the point of contact of the group will be receiving email confirmation for confirmed participants of the group. If you are unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 9867722855 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for cancellation and thereby refund, will not be entertained. Further, application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her from the expo.
- Running number bib collection:
a:) All confirmed participants/their authorised representatives are required to come to the Get Active Expo in Kolkata, scheduled from 13th -15th December 2018 in order to collect their bib number/s. No bib number will be posted to individual mailing addresses nor distributed on the race day i.e. 16th Dec 2018
b:) It is mandatory for a 25K Run / Open 10K Run participant to collect his/her running number personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, such runner can send his/her authorised representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE 25K Run / Open 10K Run participant
c:) Authorised representative must carry with him/her a) the website confirmation downloaded from application status on here photocopy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card or passport) of the representative and the confirmed participant.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/ disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant of Tata Steel Kolkata 25K 2018 shall stand forfeited.
- All participants’ race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2018. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the event Promoters, Procam International Pvt. Ltd., and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation